Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just got back from putting Sam to bed for the night.  He is still doing about the same as earlier which is great news.  We had such a great day with him today and were so glad that the brain scan came back so good.

His biggest risk right now is infection.  Please pray that he keeps his fluid levels on track and that the infections stay away.

By the way, Keenon wanted to make sure everybody knows that I am the one posting stuff on here and not her in case there were any spelling or grammatical errors.  Just the English teacher coming out in her :)

4 comments:

Andi said...

Great news! still praying and believing God! Also, Great job Ryan.. i did spell check and no major mistakes andi fuerst

Holly said...

Sounds like great news to me! This blog is such a great idea. I appreciate getting to view the updates this way.
I am praying for continued positive results!
p.s. Tell Keenon not to check my comments for errors please. :)

Allison Hodge said...

It's great knowing what to pray for specifically, thanks for letting us all know and keeping us updated. I know y'all have a lot going on, but I think I speak for everyone that we appreciate you taking the time to post and keeping everyone updated.

Unknown said...

Praise God!!!...Keep the faith, know that the Streete family is praying and cheering for Sam the man!